Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still no baby!

Today is my due date and there is still no baby, ha. Well yesterday we went to the doctors and they decided they would start me on Wednesday (tomorrow) since I had kind of high blood pressure instead of waiting a week like they had originally told me. Thank goodness!! So tomorrow is the big day and hopefully Beckham will be here tomorrow by this time. He probably wont be but hey I can wish. He has been stubborn this far I'm sure its not going to stop now. This week has been a kind of fun and crazy week for us. Lyndsey in the newspaper yesterday, and the baby coming. We couldnt ask for anything more.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck! Hope it all goes well! Can't wait to see pics!

Nelson Family said...

I hope everything went well and the baby is here by now! Can't wait to see some pictures!