Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beckham is finally here.


Well Beckham is here and is absolutely perfect. Wednesday we went in to get induced and it was the longest day of my life. At about 6 p.m. the doctor came in and decided to do a c-section because I wouldnt dilate past a 7 and Beckham was struggling. It was probably the scariest thing I have had to go threw. Britt and I were both a mess going into the c-section. It wasnt as bad as I imagined. When they took me back to my room I passed my mom and Marsha and they were like little girls in a doll store telling me how cute he was and how perfect he was. After a little bit of waiting they took me down to the 4th floor and I got to see my little boy. It was the most amazing feeling in the world when they handed him to me. I ended up staying in the hospital til saturday and then they let me come home. I am loving every minute of it. He is so perfect and he only gets up once in the night so far. Britt is an amazing dad. He just loves to help and hold Beckham. Beckham has no idea how many people love him. We have had lots of visitors and have loved every minute of it. So far this experience has been the very best of my life and I would never change it.

3 comments:

The Elbaba's said...

He is such a doll, he looks just like you!! I had a C-Section too and it really wasnt that bad. The more you are up and moving around, the faster you will heal. Being a mom is the best, you are going to love it!! COngrats again!

Lisa said...

How sweet! What a cutie!

Nelson Family said...

I am so happy for you! He is adorable. How are you feeling?