Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beckham's Room

We are finally done with the Beckham's room. I think its darling and I absolutely love it. I don't like little cute things or animals for babies. It drives me nuts so when we found out it was a boy I knew it had to be a baseball room, but I didnt want it cartoon looking so I want authentic baseball stuff and it took us a little searching but we found it.






My in-laws were so wonderful and made Beckham's dresser. It turned out absolutely awesome and I am 100% sure we couldnt have bought a nicer or better dresser for him. I appreciate them so much. They are absolutely amazing. It will definitely be a family keepsake. Thank you so much Wayne and Marsha for the dresser. I love it and I am so thankful for the 2 of you. Thank you again and we love you very much.

The only thing missing now is Beckham.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I love it!