Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

Christmas this year was fabulous. We had some much fun with our families and we were hoping Beckham would have came early, but he didnt so I guess that will just have to wait. Christmas eve we had a little party at my gma's and our friend Kent came down and spent it with us. It was alot of fun and we really enjoyed. We played white elephant and for once we did "good" gifts, not stupid things you find around the house. Well Britt and I got some good gifts. I got a DVD player and Britt got a candle.

Christmas morning we spent it just the two of us at our house. We got up and opened our gifts. We didnt do a lot for each other this year because we have baby things to buy and neither of us really anything special. We spent the morning with Britt's family and they were very good to us. Then we went to both of my grandparents houses and seen them. That night we finally got to go to my parents and give them there gifts. All together Christmas was a lot of fun and we cant wait for next year when we will be able to share it will Beckham.


No comments: