Monday, January 25, 2010

Lyndsey Lou!


My little sister is on the front page of the Daily Herald. I am so very proud to call her my sister. She is awesome and I absolutely love her. She was interviewed this past week by the Daily Herald because she trains year round for her softball season. They took some awesome pictures and interviewed my parents. We were told that it would be in todays paper and since we dont get the paper Britt went first thing this morning to the Sags and bought 2. Sheldon asked him why he needed 2 and he told him Lyndsey was in it today and then looked closer and there is a BIG old picture of our cute little Lyndsey doing what she does best. We love you very much Lyndsey and we are so proud of you. We are very excited for this coming ball season to support Lyndsey and go to as many games as we can.

http://heraldextra.com/news/local/south/spanish-fork/article_d09df08f-27f7-5724-90f3-a2814a934e32.html?mode=story

No comments: