Friday, January 22, 2010

Holy Crap My Dad is 45



Yesterday was my dads 45th birthday. He is getting so old. Everyone else can see that but him. He still thinks he is a 25 year old, but we love him for that. We were all really hoping that Beckham would be born on his birthday because we are naming Beckham after him, well his middle name anyways. Obviously that didnt happen but I think he had a good day anyways.
For his birthday we didnt do to much. My mom made him dinner and we went up as well as my Grandma Louise, Grandpa Mark and Uncle Dell. It was a very pleasant dinner and it was very relaxing. I love my dad so very much. I do make fun of him a lot and give him a hard time, but if I didnt do that then we wouldnt have much to talk about and I was taught by him. He is an amazing man and I am so thankful that he is my dad. He is going to be a great grandpa to Beckham, even though he isnt do sure about the whole idea yet, but whether he is okay with it or not its going to be any day.

No comments: