Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 Things

8 Things

*8 Things Tag*

I've been tagged ... 8 Things

8 TV shows I watch ...
1- One Tree Hill
2- Gossip Girl
3- Desperate Housewives
4- Dancing with the stars
5- Dirty Sexy Money
6- Law & Order SVU
7- Americas Next Top Model
8- Lost

8 things that happened yesterday...
1- Went to Lunch with Amanda
2- Got my nails done
3- Picked the girls up from school.
4- Went to school
5- Wrote my paper for school
6- Watched Dancing with the stars with Britt
7- Applied for a couple jobs
8- Read my book

8 places I like to eat ...
1- Brick Oven
2- La Casita
3- Tempenyaki
4- Pizza Factory
5- Cafe Rio
6- Quiznos
7- Chilies
8- Olive Garden

8 things I'm looking forward to ...
1- Getting married
2- Going to cali with Brit next week
3- Seeing Lyndsey play ball on the Gold beach Girls team next weekend
4- Thanksgiving and going to moab
5- My first Christmas with Britt
6- Taking Libby to Cornbellys
7- Going the Goo Goo Dolls concert with Britt saturday
8- Britt and I getting our own place!

8 things on my wishlist ...
1- The wedding to get here fast
2- I would get rid on my kidney stones
3- Find a good job
4- New clothes
5- To always do my best at making Britt happy
6- Finding a good place to live
7- A healthy life with Britt
8- Have everything go smoothly for the wedding

8 people I tag ...
1- Kayla
2- Daria
3- Amanda
4- Tiffany
5- Kadee
6- Janeen
7-
8-

No comments: