Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im Engaged!




Well last wednesday I was offically engaged. Britt and I went to look at rings a few weeks ago. I wasnt really sold on going to look for them. I wanted him to just pick it out for me. When we went I picked out 5 that I liked then the rest was up to him. The only thing I really wanted was a trillion cut diamond. Well he told me that he had to study for a test one afternoon and I totally believed him until he text Lyndsey and I saw so then I got it out of him what he was telling her and it was that he had bought my ring. Well a couple weeks went by and the ring wasnt done. They had to send it away for someone to change the setting or something like that.
Well last Wednesday Britt text me and told me that my ring wouldnt be done till the next week. Well I believed him. My mom said he is lying to you and I bet he has it. Well that night we went over to Salem Pond. That is our place. That is where he told me he loved me for the first time and that is where we are hav
ing our reception. Well we got over there and we were on the bridge talking and he asked me to marry him. It was so cute. He was so nervous that he was going to drop it that he tied sting of the ring and tied it to his jacket. It was so cute. Well need less to say my ring is so perfect. It is everything I want. He gave me red roses after and everything. It was so cute.
After we left the pond we went to our parents and showed them and told them. They were all very excited. The best reaction was my aunt Daria though. We went down to her house to wish Chelsey a happy birthday and Daria was leaning over writing something down and I put my hand on her arm and she looked down and told me my hand looks like Chels's then she kept writing she looked down again cause my hands were cold then she looked again and saw the ring and scream so loud and jumped up and down. It was so cute. Tears came to her eyes and everything. It was the best reaction out of everyone.

No comments: