Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You're It

YOU'RE IT!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached and loving every minute of it

B- Best Friend:Britt

C-Cake or Pie: Cake

D-Day: Um...Sunday's-Its the for sure day I get to spend the entire day with Britt.

E- Essential Item: Chap stick

F- Favorite Color: Yellow and Turquoise

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears for sure

H-Home town: Spanish Fork of course

I- Indulgences: Diet Coke

J- January or July?: July it has so many fun events in the month. The 4th of July, my birthday, Kobe and Tanners birthday, 24th of July, The Hot Springs, the Rodeo, and all sorts of fun things.

K-Kids: Zero

L-Life is incomplete without: Britt

M- Marriage Date: February 28th 2009

N-Number of Siblings: 2

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone and I'm terrified of losing someone I love

Q- Quote: Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay then it is not the end.

R- Reason To Smile: I am marrying the most amazing man in the entire world and I cant wait to be with him forever.

S- Season: Fall, its perfect weather for the most part!

T- Tag Three: Daria, Kayla, and Amanda

U- Unknown fact about me: Idk....Im pretty open about EVERYTHING sometimes to open


V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat

W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails but I am getting better I havent done it for so long.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I've only had one Ultrasound and I was cold the whole time so I will go with X-Rays, you can have blankets over you

Y-Your favorite food: Chinese

Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments: