Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Time.


Well I have no idea what I am doing or how this even works. But I wanted to make one because my Aunt Daria's was just so dang cute.
My life has been pretty exciting the last month or so. I met the love of my life and we have decided to get married. We are getting married February 28th 2009. We were going to wait until school was out so the original date was May 8th. That was way to long.
I have never felt so much excitement in my life. Britt is amazing and we have so much to look forward to.
Last weekend we went four wheeling with Brock and Jessica. It was a lot of fun. It was fun to spend the afternoon with my amazing boyfriend and not have any distractions. The view was absolutely amazing.
We could go until later in the afternoon because Jessica had school or something so when we finally got up there it was warm but on our way back it started to get cold. Britt was so sweet and let me wear his jacket and mine. It was so much fun and I was so glad I went. I'm usually not the type to go four wheeling but it was a blast going with Britt. I love him so much.
On our way down the canyon Brock wanted to get pictures take by the river on a bridge...Brock was all about taking pictures all over the place.

A couple weeks ago Britt took me up to temple square. It was a blast. I had never really been up there and walked around. It was so fun to be with my future husband on temple grounds. It made us both more excited about getting married. The temple was so pretty. Everything was very well kept and perfect as usual. After we were done at temple square we went to The Mayan and ate. Britt had never been there before so it was so much fun to go. I had not been there for a long time.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

HORRAY!!!! WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!