Monday, October 20, 2008

Corn Maze



This weekend my parents had to go out of town for a ball tournament so I had Jordy and Madi all weekend. Well Britt was amazing and he took us to the Hee Haw Corn Maze. The girls loved it. I am not a fan of corn but it was fun. The girls played with the animals. They goats, bunnies, ponies, and a huge pig. We went an amazing hay ride (not). It was awful it was literally a circle, and we waited 20 minutes for the stupid thing. That night we had pizza and watched TV. It was so much fun to be with Britt. Friday Britt took the girls to get pumpkins. He was so sweet. That night Britt and I went to dinner for his friend Corbin's birthday. It was a lot of fun. They are all super nice. Saturday he made us waffles. They were so good. I was very impressed. We carved pumpkins with the girls. Well it was more like the girls picked the faces and Britt carved them for the girls. They ended up so cute. That afternoon I got to take a nap with Britt. It was sso amazing to wake up with him right there.
This weekend
was so amazing. I got to spend the weekend with my amazing boyfriend. I cant wait to be married to him and be with him all the time. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met and I am so lucky I get to spend forever with him.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

that sounds like so much fun!!! I love the HEE HAW rides! ahah Jk! You should post pics of your pumokins!! :)