Monday, November 3, 2008

CaLiFoRniA 2oo8


So this last week Britt and I went to California with my family to watch Lyndsey play softball and to go Universal Studios and Disneyland. It was a BLAST! I loved every minute of it. I honestly dont think I have been on a more fun vacation. We left Tuesday and drove straight to Chino Hills. It only took us about 10 hours. We were all pretty tired by the time we got there so we just went to bed.
Wednesday we went to Universal Studios. We all decided to
buy a "Front of the Line" passes. They were totally worth it. We got to get on all of the attractions and shows as soon as we walked up to them. I think the longest we stood in line was maybe 10 minutes and it was for show. We had so much fun.
When we went on Jurassic Park the first time no
one got wet. So we decided to go on it again and sit in the front. Well I sat in the corner and I was SOAKING wet. It was so funny. I was so wet and I could not get dry. I love Universal Studios. It has got to one of my favorite places to visit.
We went on the tour and we got to see Wisteria Lane but we could not go down the street it self because they were filming. We had to stop about 4 times in order to for them to film. I was so excited. I love Desperate Housewives so it was so cool to see it and see where they film the show.

The next day we went to Disneyland and California Adventure. It was so much we did all of the big fun rides, we never once had to do little kids stuff. We did California Adventure first. We rode all of the big stuff and did a bugs life then we left and went over to Disneyland. My all time favorite ride has got to be Space Mountain. I love it ever sense they re-did it. We were all in line to ride Indiana Jones and it broke so we had to walk off and do other things. But we went back and rode it later. It was probably the longest line we had to stand in all day.

Friday we went to the beach with my parents Kent and Jessica to take our engagement pictures. They turned out so good. We finally got them and they are amazing. Jessica did an awesome job.

Saturday and Sunday we went to Lyndsey's games. She did awesome. I was so proud of her. She has already been o
ffered to play at 3 different schools. Southern Utah University, Ohio State, and Arizona State. And she is only a Sophomore. She is so awesome.

Sunday on our way home we stopped in Primm and rode the roller coaster. It was so much fun. I love the roller coaster. It was Britt Jordy and Maddys first time and they were hilarious. Britt laughed the entire time. We were on the front it was a blast.

The trip was so amazing. I loved very minute of it. I have the most amazing boyfriend on the planet, and I cant wait to be married to him forever. I am the luckiest girl alive!

No comments: