Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

For my first mothers day Britt was amazing and made me waffles in bed and took B so I could sleep. He is wonderful. He bought me some very pretty roses and on the card he said he would take me to Tai Pan and Ikea, which I am so excited about because I love house decorations. It is my favorite, and I havent been able to decorate our new place how I would like because we havent had time to go up to Tai Pan and Ikea. It is the most perfect gift he could give me. I love Britt so very much. I have the most amazing husband. I would do anything for me and I would be so lost without him. It was a wonderful first mothers day and I love my little babe and my husband very much.

Later that day we went to Britt's parents and had a fabulous lunch. I love there front porch and sitting out there. Its so peaceful. We spent a couple of hours out there and had a fun chat. Marsha is such an amazing mom to Britt, Shayla and Tyson. They are very lucky. She has been such a great example to me and I love her very much for that. She is always so willing to help and be there for us. She is a fabulous women. Marsha is a great grandma to B. She loves him with her everything and he loves her so much. He lights up as soon as he sees her. We love you very much Marsha. We hope you had a Happy Mothers day.

That night we went to my Grandma Louise's to have dinner with them. My grandma has a great back yard. Its very comfortable and it always smells wonderful because of the flowers. My mom is such a great women. She has always worked so hard to give me and my sisters what she thinks we need. She has been such a great example and I love her very much. Ever since I got pregnant my mom has been one of my very best friends. I talk to her all of the time and she is always willing to help me and give me advice on how I should handle things. She has always been such a big help with B. B loves her and smiles as soon as he hears her loud voice and her crazy clipped hair. He thinks she is so funny. We love my mom very much and I wouldnt be where I am today if it wasnt for her. She was such an amazing mom to me and taught me the most important things I needed to know. I love you mom and I hope you had a great mothers day.





No comments: