Thursday, May 13, 2010

The great outdoors.

Britt finally had a saturday off but he offered to help my Grandpa put a drip system in up at the cabin. So saturday we got up and headed to the cabin. While Britt was helping my Grandpa my mom and dad helped my Grandma pain the cabin. It turned out pretty good. I wanted to take pictures of B but it was a little cold still and I didnt know where to do them at and how to get the little baby to sit up, so we'll have to wait til its warmer and I have more time to think. On the way home from the cabin we stopped at the ranch and shoot the guns. It is so pretty up there. I shot Waynes gun twice and it I was done. It hurt my shoulder. I just hung out with Elma and B adn took pictures. It was a fun day. We love it up at the ranch. It is so much fun.









No comments: