Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Brithday Shayla!

Wednesday was Shayla's 22nd birthday. We all went to dinner at Outback. It was Shayla, Cameron, Britt, Me, Beckham, Marsha, Wayne, Tyson and Elma. It was a lot of fun. After dinner we went back to the house and watched Shay open her presents. I forgot my camera at home so I didnt get any pictures, which makes me crazy.

We love Shayla very much. She is so good to us and is so cute with B. B absolutely loves her. He loves when she comes to visit. We are a little sad that she is moving to Orem because we wont get to see her as much and it wont be as easy for her or us to just run see each other. We hope she has a blast living in Orem and meets a lot of fun people. She is such a cute girl. She is going to have a blast. I am very lucky to have a sister in law my age that I have things in common with. We love you Shay and we hope you had a good Birthday!

No comments: