Friday, April 2, 2010

Trip to Vernal.

On Tuesday B and I went with my mom and Jordy to Vernal to Lyndsey's game. Lyndsey still cant play but we went to support her and to see her Pegasus friends that live down there. It was a long drive but B did very good. I have never seen that many trailers and junk in front yards in my life then I did on our way there. We went a little early so we could take Jordy to the dinosaur museum, and I wanted to just see Vernal and the museum because I had never been out there. I wasnt missing to much,but it was very cool to see the dinosaur's. B didnt know what was going on but he was such a cute little thing. It was a way good game even though Spanish Fork lost, but only because we were not home team. We were ahead the whole game 0 to 3 and then the last inning they hit a home run, scored and the game was over. It was still a fun game and Lyndsey is the cutest on the team and we just love her. We will be so happy when she can start playing again only 3 1/2 more weeks. (Hopefully)







No comments: