Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend.

This year was B's first Easter and it was so much fun to be the Easter bunny and get him a basket. I love filling Britt a basket as well. It is so much fun. This year my Grandma Louise did her annual Easter Egg Hunt, so we took B over and Kenna helped him get his eggs. I think he liked it, but it was a cold but we bundled him up and he was a trooper. This weekend we also moved so it was a crazy weekend but we still made sure to get pictures of B. This year for Easter I got Britt an IPhone. He has wanted one and we were jealous my mom had one so I decided to get Britt one to show him how amazing he is and how much I love him. He is the most amazing man and I appreciate him so much. I think he really enjoyed his gift. We got B a cute little outfit. He looked so cute. It was a good Easter and we cant wait for many more to come.








No comments: