Friday, April 2, 2010

2 months old.


Beckham is already 2 months old. I cant believe how fast the last 2 months have gone by. Now that we have him I cant imagine my life without him. He is so much fun and has started to smile when he sees anyone familiar. He just wants us to always play with him and give him all of our attention. He doesnt like to lay down anymore. He always wants to be sitting up and seeing what is going one. He doesnt like his swing or bouncer if he is awake. He only likes it when he is tired and wants to sleep, so I decided to go get him a bumbo chair so while i work he can sit up and watch everything while I work. He LOVES it. When we put him in it he just smiles and giggles the whole time. He is adorable. We also had to get his 2 month shots this week and it was so sad. I have never seen him cry like that. He is usual so happy and only whines when he is hungry. Its never a big cry so when i heard that it broke my heart but he was back to his happy self after a 3 hour nap and some tylenol. We love are B. He is our world.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

he is so dang cute! Such a little Sperry!