Monday, April 12, 2010

One heck of a day!

Well today has been quite the day. This morning I woke up with excruciating pain. I was lucky that Beckham slept till 10, which is awesome. I knew I was passing a kidney stone as soon as I stood up (because I have them so often). Well after I got some medicine I could get somethings done. Well I got all of my Scentsy party invitations done and ready to be sent. Well I went to walk them to the mailbox and I was going to leave B inside but when I got to the door I decided to go back and get him to let him get outside a little. Well we went to the mailbox and came back and I hadnt unlocked the door nob. CRAP! Well since I havent gone to make extra keys for our parents yet I didnt know what I was going to do and I dont know Britt's new phone number because I got him a new phone last week for Easter. Well I am so lucky that my Grandma and Grandpa, who is a locksmith live across the street. So me and B walk over there hoping my Grandpa was home and my luck he's not. He has gone to the cabin. Well my Grandma called my Uncle Dell and he sent my cousin Brian to get me in. I honestley dont know what I would have done if I would have left B in the house. When that crossed my mind it made me sick. I know he would have been safe and okay, but I still wouldnt forgive myself. Well my back pain still hasnt gone away so I have to go in for a CT scan tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be okay and I will pass this kidney stone.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Randi! I am so sorry! I so did that with Kirk when he was 3 months old. It scared me to death! Luckily he was asleep in his bouncy seat. I had to walk to the neighbor's, call Paul and wait for him to get out of class to come rescue me. SOO glad you got in sooner and had B with you!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Wow! It sounds like one of those days when you shouldn't have gotten out of bed. I hope you have a blessed weekend and a little less excitement (ha ha)!

Haylee said...

Om my gosh I did the SAME thing when my little guy was a baby! It's so scary to think what would have happened if I had left him in the house. He wasn't in his crib we was crawling around! Anyway your baby is darling!