Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we had a really good thanksgiving weekend. The Sunday before we had dinner at my Grandma Colleens since everyone was going to other families. It was good and Beckham loved being with my cousins who are a little bit closer to his age.

For Thanksgiving my mom decided to have it instead of my Grandma Louise's. Mt mom did an amazing job. The table was perfect and she had a perfect room for it. She has a beautiful dinning room and she finally got to use it. We bought all new dishes and decorations to make it so cute. It started out just being us, my grandparents, and Dell but ended up being everyone and it was perfect. I have not had Thanksgiving with my cousin Kassie in probably 10 years. Dinner was fabulous and everything was perfect. We had a total of 21 people there so it was a little crowded but fun. I did my annual Scentsy booth so I was a little crazy trying to get things done for my booth but it was a good weekend.

Friday I worked the show and Britt went four wheeling with my dad and Lyndsey. Beckham got to go with my mom and cut down a real Christmas tree for the dining room. I wish I had pictures but my mom didn't take any. That night Britt took Beckham to the light parade.

Saturday I worked the show, again. It turned out to be the best year I've done so far. Britt worked on my parents house and some Christmas projects.

It was such a great weekends. I just love my little family. Every year gets better and better.
















No comments: