Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

This year I had the hardest time figuring out what to have him be. I couldn't decide between a hobo, woody, batman, or baseball player. Well I finally decided on woody since he loves Toy Story. He was the cutest woody ever! Halloween is definitely a lot more fun now that I have Beckham! This year he was so excited to be Woody. He wanted his costume on at 10 and didn't take it off until 10 last night. He was so cute. He would take his hat off and yell yee haw! It was darling.











Love my little man. I was thinking about all his cute costumes the last 3 years and have to post his other costumes.






He was by far the cutest monkey ever! He did so well in the costume too.









My Jack Sparrow was darling! This is one of my favorite costumes ever!

No comments: