Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All about Britt!

I wanted to dedicate this post to my amazing husband. Ever since I met him he has shown and taught me more things then I can even count. He has shown me unconditional love and support. He has always put my needs before his own. He is the most unselfish man I've ever met. He is always so willing to help anyone and everyone. He is my rock. I would be completely lost without him. He has been miserable has his job for the last 6 months but never quit or walked out because he knew he had to take care of Beckham and I. He stuck it out and finally got a new job that he is so excited about. I can't wait for the new adventure he is embarking on next week. I love Britt so much and am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and always gives everything 100% and then some. Britt is the most amazing father. Beckham looks up to him so much and wants to be just like his dad. He is always mimicking Britt. I am the luckiest girl on this planet. I look at all the people we have in our lives and Britt is by far the best person I have. I love you Britt! Thank you for putting up with my crazy life, crazy family, demands, opinions, and fits. Your amazing.






























































No comments: