Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter was soooo good. It was such a fun weekend. Friday we spent the day with my Gma Louise and helped her get her Easter treats for the grand kids ready. I helped her make the bags. It was a lot of fun. I only took pictures of the first 6 bags but we made 12.



Saturday Beckham and I got up and ready and went back to my Gma Louise's to color eggs and have an Easter egg hunt with Kennedy. Beckham absolutely loved it.




Later that day we went to Home Depot with Wayne, Marsha, and Forrest. Beckham LOVES home depot.



Easter morning woke up and we were all very spoiled by the Easter bunny. Beckham got a cute baseball outfit, lots of toys, and a black baby chick. He did not like the chick at all so we gave it to his aunt Lyndsey. Britt got some clothes, movies, and candy. I got a new precious (a make up case), a fabulous new turquoise wallet, One Tree Hill season 8 (and I get season 9 tomorrow when it comes out), sunglasses, and clothes. We were very spoiled.



After church we went over to my moms and had an AWESOME dinner with my mom, dad, Lyndsey, J'son, Madds, Gma Louise, Gpa Mark, and my little family. My mom put together a Easter egg hunt and we all got a new pair of shoes. We were all spoiled yet again.



After the shoe hunt we played kickball in my parents new fabulous back yard.




It was such a great day spent with awesome people. Beckham was beat.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kayla said...

He looks way tuckered out!!! I am so happy you all had a good Easter! Love you girlie!!