Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beckhams week from heck!

This last week Beckham had probably the worst week of his little life. It goes like this

SUNDAY- While we were playing kickball Beckham had just gone to the bathroom in the toilet and was so excited to go tell everyone. He ran out to the grass and Aunt Lynnie was running and slammed right into Beck. Britt said "shit" and ran to him so when Beckham got up he said "shit" it was hilarious.

MONDAY- Nothing.

TUESDAY-Poor little Beck woke up with the flu and was so sick. It was so sad. He didn't know what was going on. He was completely helpless.

WEDNESDAY- While I was doing my "T-Gym" work-out he was down stairs with my mom cooking dinner when he touched the stove. It was so sad. I didn't witness it but what I think happened was he went to touch and barely touched it when my mom turned around and seen his hand close to the burner and scream I think he was more scared than anything.

THURSDAY- While we were getting ready for the day Beckham stepped on a piece of glass twice. A cut on both feet. Poor little man.

FRIDAY- Nothing.

SATURDAY- Nothing.

SUNDAY- While playing at Gma Marsha's in the kitchen with his dad he tripped and slammed his head into the corner of the fridge. This is the only owie I got a picture of. He was still smiling for pictures.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: