Monday, April 2, 2012

Big Boy Bed/Baby

When we first put Beckham in his toodler bed he did so good. After a few months his Scentsy burnt out and the dark started scaring him so he started getting in our bed in the middle of the night. Well we have tried everything to get him back to sleeping in his bed. We got him a TV for Christmas and that only helped a few nights. We tried falling asleep with us then putting him in his bed and that has lasted until now but he always ends up in our bed before morning. It didn't help matters being out of town two weeks in February and having to stay at my moms with Jord where we weren't having a very good schedule. Then last night he fell asleep with me and I asked Britt to put him in his bed and he instantly yelled "NO MOM!". That was my breaking point. Last night I had a dream (weird I know) that if I made him a sticker chart it might help him get excited to sleep in his big boy bed. Tonight is our first night. Wish us luck.






On a side note I got to watch my BFF's little boy for the first time today for a few hours. He is an absolute doll. I just love little Stetzyn oh and his momm, Kayla Sue. Tending baby Stetzyn definitely didn't help with wanting a baby. I know shocker right. I have decided I want another baby. I keep teasing Britt about wanting it now but in all reality I want it in another year or so before we start trying.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That poster turned out soo cute! I love it! How did he do last night??


Your seriously the best for watching him! I love you to death and can't wait for you guys to start trying again! Then our little families can always play! Love you so much Randi Girl!

Shaylin said...

Cute sticker chart! I keep wondering what we are going to do when we move April into a big girl bed - which will be in the next 6 months. I KNOW she is not going to stay there... And hooray for wanting to have another little one. Beckham will be such a great big brother!