Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tiffany & Co

For those of you that know me you know I absolutely LOVE Tiffany's and my very favorite movie is Breakfast At Tiffany's and I love Audrey Hepburn and I collect her pictures and all NY things. Well Saturday we met up with my in-laws at City Creek and as we were walking out of the fabulous parking garage there it was my dream come true. TIFFANY'S. It brought tears to my eyes and I just left Beckham sitting in his stroller alone. I can not wait until it is open. I am definitely going to have to get a few new things. Last year in Hawaii Britt and I decided that every time we go somewhere with a Tiffany's we will get me a piece so I will have a piece from every store. So far I have the following

New York- Ring
Hawaii (Oahu)- Bracelet
Online- Necklace & crystal box

My next purchase is going to be Sunglasses. Eekkk. I can't wait.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: