Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grandma Elma is 89!

Britts grandma Elma turned 89 recently. We all went to dinner at Brick Oven. It was a lot of fun to see Britts cousins not everyone could make it but the ones that did made it that more special for Grandma Elma. She is such an amazing example to all of her grandchildren. She's just awesome. We are so lucky to have such an awesome relationship with her. Beckham loves his grandma Elma. She is so sweet with him and you can tell she just loves my Beckham and I am so thankful for that. Britt loves his Grandma so much. He is so sweet with her and I am so thankful I have married a man that has that much love and respect for his grandma. Recently Britt has been able to spend some time with Elma taking her with him to Illenes a couple days a week and I am so happy he gets to spend time with her cause I know how much my grandmas mean to me. We love you Grandma Elma and I can wait until next year when I can throw you the biggest 90th birthday ever!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: