Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beckham's 2nd Birthday Party



We celebrated Beckham's second birthday this past Saturday. We did it on my dad's birthday so they had to share the day, but I'm sure my dad didn't care so much, after all him and Beckham are buddies now. If you know me you know I love throwing the biggest parties I possibly can, and this year I did a pretty dang good job. I loved it. It was so much fun. Last year we did a Toy Story Theme and it wasn't very fun. I am not a fan of doing birthdays themed off of movies or TV shows. So this year I decided on doing it Circus/Carnival. It was so much fun. I think Beckham loved it and everyone that came and supported us had a lot of fun. Beckham was very spoiled by all of his family and friends. He now has two of everything. He had some many presents he laid on the floor and threw a fit.









1 comment:

{Kaitlyn} said...

You did an awesome job Randi! Looks like Beckham had so much fun! Im sorry we missed it, the worst part is in the end Kyle's work got cancelled because of the snow and we could have made it if we'd known sooner that it was going to be cancelled.

We do have a little something for Beckham though and we'll get it up to you when we come to deliver your Moms clock!