Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Beckham was so much fun this year for Halloween. We decided that he would be the cutest Jack Sparrow, so while we were in Disneyland I picked up his costume. It was so stinking cute. I had to have my mom alter the pants and shirt and it turned out fabulous. He didn't like putting it on though. It took us all day to get ready and take pictures, (since I was sick last week and couldn't go do it then). His pictures turned out pretty dang cute. I absolutely loved his costume. I attempted to put eyeliner on him and draw a mustache and beard. They turned out pretty cute. We took him trick-or-treating at Aunt Ilene's, Grandma Beverley's, Grandma Colleen & Grandpa Paul's, Grandma Elma, Grandma Marsha & Grandpa Wayne's, Grandma Jill & Grandpa Trent's, Grandma Louise & Grandpa Marks, Kayla Sue & Landon's, and a few of my Grandmas neighbors. He loved it. By the end of the night he thought he was going to get big presents at everyone's house like at his Grandmas. He had so much fun. By the end of the night we were beat and both crashed before Britt was even in bed. It was a great Halloween. I just love my little Beckham.









1 comment:

Kayla said...

I love this! He seriously is the CUTEST Jack Sparrow ever!! I love him! THanks for bringing him! Landon and I thought he was so stinkin cute and fun! Love you!!