Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Traditons

This year I am more excited for Christmas then ever! He is finally understanding more and more. Last week he helped me decorate the tree and set up some stuff. Every time we plug in the Christmas lights he gets so excited and yells "WOW". When they are unplugged he says "uh oh" and wants they turned out. He has been so good not to ruin any of it yet. But he was like this with the Halloween decor then the last week he started tearing it apart.

I want to start fun traditions this year with Beckham that he will look forward to and love doing every year. One of the traditions is the "Elf on the Shelf" book and elf. I have found the cutest ideas to do on Pinterest, and Shanna (Britt's cousins wife) gave me so many ideas to do with him. I cant wait. Here are a few of them I have found and that Shanna has found.





I have lots of other ideas I really want to start. I hope he will love them!

No comments: