Monday, October 24, 2011

Heber Creeper Railroad

This weekend I thought it would be fun to take Beckham, Jordyn, and Mads up and ride the haunted Heber Creeper. My Grandma took us when I was in high school just to ride the train during the day but I have always wanted to do the haunted one and the polar express. So we finally did the haunted heber creeper. Before we got to Vivian Park we went up to Sundance and had a sandwich. We invited Forrest and Kim to come with. It was a lot of fun. I am pretty sure I have made sure Beckham hates Halloween. I had no idea the people come in the train. As soon as we got in the train Beckham started freaking out. He did not like it at all. I had finally gotten him to calm down and then the people came in and scared the crap out of him. Poor little boy. It was fun and I will probably take him back next year. It is the perfect little haunted house for little kids.




No comments: