Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduations

This year we had 2 high school graduations to go to and a 6th grade graduation. The first set of pictures were at my cousin Hillary's graduation from Box Elder High. She is such a cute girl. I cant believe she is graduated. We love you Hill and love you so much.

The second set of pictures are at Jordy's 6th grade graduation. We love Jordy so much. I am so glad this school year is over for her. Her teacher was such a rag. Beckham was very onery and hot at the graduation so once we got him to sleep we didnt want to wake him up.

The last set of pictures is at Tyson's graduation and this was by far the funnest day ever. I was so excited to decorate the house and show Ty how proud I am of him and I love having him as a brother in law. He is by far the smartest person I have ever met. He is the funniest kid out there and Beckham just loves him. I want Beckham to grow up and be like him. Since I have a cricut I was so excited to make the banners and all the decorations. It is by far my favorite thing to do. I have so much fun.






































No comments: