Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Going Private

After a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to make our blogs private. We will be going private on the 20th. I dont what the whole world knowing everything that goes on with my little family and I will do everything I can do keep Beckham safe and out of harms way. If you would like to continue to read our blog please leave your email in a comment by the 20th. Thank you for your understanding in this and your help. We appreciate all the love and support our close friends and family share towards us. Your all amazing.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your blog! Count me in! lisat563@yahoo.com

Nelson Family said...

I love seeing how big Beckham is getting! heatherb.nelson@nebo.edu

Christene said...

christene.edenfield@gmail.com

Kayla said...

KAYLASUE3@GMAIL.COM

Jentrie said...

jgirl_star@hotmail.com

{Kaitlyn} said...

kaitlyn1021@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

aryhead88@gmail.com
love reading about all your adventures!!

Andrew and Alecia said...

alecia06@aol.com

Becky Maughan said...

diamonddust1@juno.com

Haylee said...

hayleek22@gmail.com

Kassi said...

kasjames@hotmail.com

Corbin and Katie said...

jojobaby_8@hotmail.com