Monday, June 28, 2010

Britt's Birthday

This year for Britt's birthday I wanted to make it as fun as I could because last year was kind of a dud. Saturday morning I got up and went and got him breakfast at McDonald's (since I cant cook whatsoever) and then we just got ready for his birthday BBQ with all of our friends and family. I bought him a Red Sox cake (I know I know shocker since I dont like them at all) from Kakes by Kylee and it was adorable. It turned out so great. It was the best cake we have ever had. We had a BBQ over at my Grandma's house. It turned out great. I went completely overboard on presents this year but it was totally worth every penny of it and second of it. It was so much fun.





















I hope he enjoyed all his gifts as much as I did picking them out and wrapping them. We love you so much Britt/Dad. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. You are the best husband and dad we could ever ask for. You always make sure we have what we need and want and we love and appreciate you so much. Love you Britt.

2 comments:

{Kaitlyn} said...

You disappeared off of facebook! Hillary passed on to me last night and entire box of clothes from Beckham. THANK YOU! I loved them! Your super sweet to think of us!

Becky Maughan said...

I wish I could have gone to the party. That cake is soooo cute! You sure did spoil him.