Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We love you Grandma Finch

Last night the world lost one amazing woman. My Grandma Finch passed away after having a massive heart attack. We went over around 6 pm and she ended up passing away at 2:18 after having all the machines were turned off. I was able to be there with my Grandma Colleen and family. It was one of the hardest nights. Grandma Finch was my dads Grandma but I have lots of memories of spending time at her house with my cousin KC. She taught us how to bowl at Dukes Lanes and she always had TV Dinners and brownie bites. She was an amazing woman. Britt and I would go down to her house and we would talk for hours and she would tell us stories after stories. She was one of if not the classiest woman I have ever known. She always was dressed perfect with every accessory you could think of. Last year for mothers day we gave all of our Grandmas and moms a journal with questions about there lives that we have never known. Grandma Finch has been the only one so far to complete the journal and give it back to me. I am so thankful I have that so I am able to tell my Kids and grand children about there amazing Grandma Finch. We will always have a piece of her with us in our little Beckham. We named him after my Grandma Finch and my dad. Grandmas maiden name is Warner and that is my dads middle name. I love you so much Grandma and I will miss you more then anyone knows. You were an amazing example and I am the luckiest girl to have had you in my life and have such an influence on my life. Rest in peace grandma.



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Randilyn your grandma was the sweetest, classiest lady! I am so sorry for your loss. We love you guys!

The Elbaba's said...

Um, how cute is she! Sorry for the loss!

Kayla said...

Randi! Your poor family is losing loved ones so much right now. I love you and think about you often! I am sorry for what your family has been through this year with losing loved ones. I love you and You are strong! Let me know if I can do anything for you!? Even if its just bringing you a diet coke with crushed ice in a Styrofoam cup! ;) Love ya!