Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things lately seem to be going in one hundred directions. Britt has started back at Sprinkler World but at the Springville store. It has been a great idea for him to go back. We are ver fortunate for all the opportunities we have had the last year. Beckham is loving the warm weather. We have spent a lot of time at my grandmas letting him swim. He swims every day that has been warm enough for him too. My dad also got a motorcycle a few weeks ago and Beckham has loved it. We would let him go on a ride for the first little bit but then he was lucky enough to get his Grandma Jill and Grandpa Trent alone without Britt and I and he convinced them to take him for a ride. Well he LOVED it.
















We have also had 2 weeks of very sad news. Two weeks ago Britts Grandpa Stevens past away. Britt was so upset and it was ver upsetting to me. I am so grateful that we all got to go to Michigan in March and was able to see him one last time and Beckham was able to meet his Grandpa Stevens in person and just not on Skype. Marsha was able to go back to Michigan for the funeral. She was so sweet and brought us back some of Grandpa Stevens things. Marsha gave Britt his Grandpa Stevens money clip. As Beckham grows up we will be able to show him te things Marsha was able to bring home and show him how amazing his Steven grandparents were. We are so happy Marsha made it home safe. Beckham missed his Grandma Marsha. We all missed her more than she probably knows. It's always weird and different when one of our parents or grandparents are gone.






A week after Grandpa Stevens I got another very sad text. My moms dear friend and our neighbor for 20 years had past away. Laurie was one of my moms very best freeness and very true friend. She was a amazing women. She was always someone I looked up to and saw as a mom to me growing up. She was always there for our family whenever we needed something or anything. She has kids my age and both of my sisters ages so we were all close and friends growing up. Friday I just cried because of how awful I felt for her kids and her poor husband. With my mom not living up there next to them I am having the hardest time with all of those new neighbors acting like they know Laurie or they are her friends when they know nothing about her or her sweet family. My poor mom is just so sad about the situation. Laurie was one her true friends she has had. And true friends are so hard to find. Laurie was so amazingly beautiful. I remember as a little girl just thinking she is the prettiest mom I have ever seen. I am going to miss her so ver much, more then I ever thought I would since I've married for three years. I love you Laurie and i hope your happy and healthy and watching over all of us in this crazy messed up world.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Lately

No comments: