Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall so Far!










This fall has been a blast with Beckham here with us. I was so excited to get decorating, pumpkin's, corn stocks, the soups, pumpkin land, corn maze. I couldnt wait to take him to all of the fun fall activities and things we do. I haven't finished my decorations yet. We have pretty crazy busy with family affairs, my work, Britt's work, school, and of course Beckham takes up most of my time. All he wants to do is play and learn new things.

He has the cutest personality on the planet. He has learned to fake cough and laugh whenever he hears anyone cough or laugh. He is now crawling, and can get but at it. He see's every detail of everything. He can see the smallest crum, bug, piece of grass. He can see them from across the room and he will get to it and ruin it. He is such a little boy.

I have been thinking about what I have wanted Beckham to be for Halloween since probably July and it has changed a couple of times, but I finally decided on a monkey, because he acts like a monkey most of the time. So it just fit and I found a darling costume. I cant wait. It is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

Christene said...

Beckham is so cute and so is his laugh. He makes me want one of him :]. He has gotten so big since the last time I saw him.

Britt & Randilyn said...

I know he is a funny little boy. Dont have one they are to much work. You can just take Beckham whenever you feel like you want one. That will stop that urge real quick. If was good seeing you the other night. It was a nice change.