Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fake People!

Can I just say I HATE fake people. I hate when they wave and be friendly to you but yet they really dont like you and have deleted you off there facebook. I cant stand people like that. I think if you cant be nice both on facebook and to peoples faces then why do one or the other. I hate people that act like they want to be your friend, but it is only when they need something or want something from you. My parent's always told me and my sisters treat people how you want to be treated, but I think there is an exception to that rule. If someone is a complete DB or Bizzo to you why should you kiss there butts and try to get them to be nice to you. I believe that if you dont want to be friends or be associated with those people just stay away and dont be fake when you do see them. I believe this for family members as well, not just friends. I have some family members in both Britt's extended family and my extended family that I can not stand and I always thought that I had to kiss there butts and be nice to them just because they are family. I have always thought that I had to just keep my mouth shut and let people tell me how to feel and how to think but now that I am married and have grown up a little I dont think that anymore. I am not affraid to voice my opinion about anything or anyone, if you dont like them then you can not be make friend and not read my blog, facebook, or associate yourself with me!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

SO TRUE! I hope we aren't one of the ones you are referring to... but I SOOO agree that it's not worth your sanity to worry about people who are complete jerks to you! They don't deserve your time anyway!

Andrew and Alecia said...

I agree!!!

Britt & Randilyn said...

Lisa-Oh your not, no worries. There are alot of people out there that I am referring to, most of which dont look at my blog haha.

Christene said...

Haha. Even though I am not in your family, I do know some of the crap. Really I felt frustrated for you and its not even my family. It made me want to punch someone in the face. Seriously. Actually just one person. Haha. Maybe you should write a memoir. :]

Unknown said...

Sorry you feel that way. There is a difference between civility and being fake though. Even the President of our great country says hello or shakes hands with people like Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. I'm sure he's just being civil and not trying to be their friend. Jesus was civil with the people who spit on him and beat him. Maybe the person who waved to you would like to be your friend, but just can't because of all the negativity that comes with it.