Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Marsha/Mom/Grandma!!

Yesterday was my wonderful mother-in-law Marsha's birthday. For her birthday we went to dinner with the family at Olive Gardner. I always have so much fun when I am with my in-laws. Marsha is such a wonderful mom to all of us. We can always depend on her to get us the little things that we need. She will never know how much I really appreciate her and the things she does for us. I love it when she brings us a box of cereal. Its wonderful. She is such a great Grandma to Beckham. From the very beginning of my pregnancy she was so excited to be a grandma. She just adores Beckham and I know that when he is with her he is probably more safe than when he is with Britt and I. If it wasnt for Marsha I wouldnt have the husband I have now. He is the most respectful, helpful, loving, caring most amazing man and I know that it is because of her. We love her very much and are so thankful for her. We love you Grandma, Marsha and Mom!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!


No comments: