Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Grandpa Wayne!

On Friday we celebrated Wayne's 50th birthday. Thursday night Britt and I went and decorated the house. It was super cute, but unfortunately it rained and it ruined the 50 50's we put in the front yard, but it was fun. For his birthday we went to dinner at Red Robin then went back to there house and had cake and ice cream. The month of March is full of birthdays for my in-laws and I love it. I love birthdays and making them a big deal.

We love Grandpa Wayne very much. He is so supportive and helpful. I am so very lucky to have the in-laws I have. We appreciate everything everything he does for us. He is an amazing dad, grandpa and father-in-law. We couldnt have anyone better than him. We love you Wayne/Grandpa/Dad!! We hope you had a good birthday and we are looking forward to celebrating many more with you.





1 comment:

Kayla said...

OH EMM GEEE! That is awesome!! Serioulsy I Love all the 50's in the yard! Brillinat!