Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!



Last year for Halloween we spent it in California at Disneyland and Universal Studios. It was a blast. I wanted to go back so bad this year, but Im pretty sure I would of had to just sit and wait all the time cause I'm pregnant. :( so we got stuck staying in Utah, but it was a good weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it. While we were in Cali last year we did our first set of engagement pictures and my hair is VERY blonde and now my hair is pretty dang close to being black!

For the babies room we are doing the entire room Yankee and Boston decorations. Britt made me there logos out of wood and I painted them. Then a couple of weeks ago we were up at Tai Pan and they had stadium pictures of Fenway Park and Yankee stadium for only $50. We decided to wait on the pictures because I had alright spent a good amount of money on Christmas decorations. Well when I finally made a decision the Sandy Tai Pan was sold out and so I called Clearfield and they only had Yankee stadium but I had to have both. Well my dad was going to Vegas with my sister for softball so I called down to St. George and they just had Fenway Park, so I paid for it over the phone and had my dad pick it up while he was down there. Well I had a way of getting Fenway but Yankee stadium was still up in Clearfield but I had to get it cause it was a must have so I called and paid for that one and then we were in a dilemma because no one was going that far north, so we woke up Saturday and decided we were going to go get it. Well the drive was going smooth until we hit Salt Lake and the freeway was closed from 600 south to Bountiful area, so we had to take a detour that took an extra 20 minutes, but it was well worth it because I got my Yankee stadium.

When we got home I had agreed to get Jordy ready for trick or treating so she came down and we did her hair and make-up. She looked so dang cute, but of course I am going to say that she is my baby sister and I love her so very much.

Our apartment looked so cute. We had orange lights around our door and my mother-in-law gave me a VERY cute spider that we hung from our door and we put my mannequin head from hair school out in the flower bed. It was very cute. I forgot to take pictures so you'll just have to trust me.

One of my best friends, Cassidy, brought her darling little boy over to trick or treat at my house and they were as cute as ever. She was cruella de vil and Kayson was a dalmation puppy. They were so dang cute. Everytime Cass comes over with Kays Britt and I get more and more excited for Beckham. Kayson is the cutest little boy on the planet and plays with Britt and makes us laugh the entire time. We just love him.

We had a wonderful Halloween and we cant wait to have Beckham here next year. It will be so much fun to have a little kid to have and to see there expressions to everything.

For the next couple weeks we are going to start putting Beckham's room together, so I'll post pictures as we get things done.

1 comment:

Nelson Family said...

Randi I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can keep up on your life. I love the name Beckham. That is my nephews name. I am so excited for you. Where are you living?