Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are true friends out there?

The last couple of weeks I have really seen who mine and Britt's true friends are. I've even seen it with my little sister and parents. Ever since we got married in February there have been some people in our lives that we thought were are friends and cared that havent talked to us or made an effort to see or talk to us and with the holiday's coming up its really starting to affect me and my attitude towards things.

There have been people that I have been very close to my entire life and talked to on a regular basis that I havent talked to since July or August and it is like they don't care and it's really hurt my feelings and being pregnant probably hasnt made it any easier because I am exrememly emotional and I am not affraid to say anything to anyone.

But enough of complaining about those people. I just want to thank all of our true friends that have made an effort to be in our lives and keep up with whats going on with Beckham and Britt finishing school. We are truely blessed for all of you. My two best friends have really surprised Britt and I. When I got married I thought I was going to lose touch with them and never talk to them but Kayla and Cass are always there for us and for me when I need to talk to someone. They come and visit with Britt and I and they ask about the baby and they are so involved with everything and they have been amazing. We love the two of you very much.

Being married and away from my mom has really opened my eyes to how much I love her and how much she means to me. We have never gotten along better. When I dont talk to her in the morning I feel completely lost. She is my rock and will always listen to me. I love when she talks to me and tells me whats going on with her, my sisters and my dad. I've watched her lose her very best friend in the last year because of other people pushing them apart and now she will never get that back because its been to long, but it happened for a reason and maybe that is why we are beinning to be so close and talk. My mom is an amazing person. When I lost my job she stepped right in and helped us every way we could and then she was even more amazing and hired me to work with her and it is an amazing job and such a blessing. It is exactly what Britt adn I needed and it came at the perfect time. I love my mom so much and I am so very thankful for her and everything she does for me!!

Lyndsey, my little sister just got her wisdom teeth out on Thursday and the poor thing is having the hardest time. She is miserable and in so much pain. I feel so bad for her. On Thursday Britt and I spent alot of time up at my parent's with Lyndsey and my mom. There was only 3 other people that came and seen her and I was shocked. It was my Gma and Gpa Nuzman and her ex boyfriend Jordan. I was so touched that Jordan would come see her after she had broken up with him. He truely cares about Lyndsey and he was perfectly content to sit with her and help her with any thing he could. He brought her balloons and ice cream. I hope that when Lyndsey is old enough to start thinking abotu settling down Jordan will still be her friend and things will work out because he truely cares about her, and she doesnt have much family that does. I love you Lyndsey and I hope you start feeling better soon!

With this pregnancy we have only had a hand full of people that have been truely concerned and checked on us and the baby. There is of course the people that have checked just to know and because its what they are "suppose" to do. I never thought that when I would be having a baby I would feel so different about people that I use to look up and care about a great deal. Now I have no respect for a lot of those people. It has been an adjustment. I want to just call these people out on it, but if I were to ever it would all be turned on me and it would be my fault. I've delt with it my whole like and now I have began to realize that it is complete crap and I'm done, and it is because of my in-laws and my husband that I have realized that. They are the most simple people and perfectly content with not having everyone involved and I want that to be my life with this baby. I have amazing in-laws and they have been so good to us. They are such great examples to me. They have taught me so much in the year that I have been in there family. I love them all so very much.

3 comments:

Becky Maughan said...

I am sorry you feel that way Randy. I know it was very hard for me to move to Provo when we first got married because all of my friends didn't try to call me or even get together, and I mean all my friends. It was interesting to see who actually made an effort to even call or text me. I just have to rely on Jared and his family and friends 100%. Again I am sorry.

Stacy said...

WOW.....I have learned over the years that you should never write down (so the whole world can see)how you feel one day.....you may feel different the next! I'm surprised you feel this way....welcome to the club!!!!!!! (If I wrote down how we all feel...things would be ugly!) Its funny how thing get so turned around with just one persons opinion! Well Randilyn....not much I can say but....WOW!
Stacy Argyle

DCAja said...

http://www.bigbluebaja.com/2019/05/ajukan-pinjaman-online-solusi-masalah.html