Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a BOY!


Last week we went in for my 20 week ultrasound and to find out what the baby is. It's a boy and I couldn't be more excited. Britt wanted a girl but I got my way and we are getting a BOY!!! We are going to name him Beckham Warner Sperry. Beckham after David Beckham (HAHA) jk after my Great Grandma Healey, her maiden name was Beck. Warner is my dad's middle name, and since he didnt have a boy to name after him I thought it would be nice to name his first grandson named after him. So the babies intitals will be B.W.S, and that is Britt's initials. So his name is full of meaning and I cant wait to get him here!

Over the last little bit we havent been doing much. Britt is going to school 2 full days and week and work 3 to 4 full days a week, and Im still getting use to my new job. It's been hard because Im still having all sorts of kidney stone crap. So our life has been full of doctor visits and spending money on stupid hospital bills, and school fees, but hey its our life and we wouldnt have it any other way.

No comments: