Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn Events



One of our favorite places to go and hang out is Sundance ski resort. I love the environment and the Sundance gift shop. We did our engagement pictures up there and if we would have gotten married in the fall we would have had our reception up there!! It was my dream to have my wedding there but when we decided on getting married in February we had to take the weather into consideration and if people would drive that far for our reception, either way our reception was great and perfect in Salem.

Our favorite thing to do at Sundance is to go to the Deli and get a Turkey Avocado Sandwich. They are do die for. If your ever in the mood to get out for a minute we recommend going to Sundance and getting a sandwich and walking around. Well on saturday Britt wanted to take me up Provo canyon to see the leaves changing and so we decided to go to Sundance and get a sandwich and right the lift. We invited Shayla, Britt's sister to go with us. So after Britt got done painting our hallway and I got some work done we got ready and headed up the canyon.

Well when we got up there it was really busy and the lift was not going. They closed at 5 and we had missed it by only 45 minutes. So we just went and got our sandwiches and walked around. The sandwiches were to die for and I ate every bit of it. It was exactly what I had been craving.

They were having a wedding in the building I had always wanted to have mine at and it was exactly how I would have done it. It was beautiful.

I havent been feeling very well and have had a lot of work to do in the last 3 weeks so I hadnt been out of our apartment in a couple of weeks so it was the perfect place to go and get some fresh mountain air and be with my husband.

No comments: