Sunday, September 8, 2013

My baby isn't a baby anymore.

This last week has been an emotional week for me. Beckham started preschool at Growing Tree Acadamy. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. He was so excited to go to school. I was worried he wouldn't adjust well so I talked about school for a couple weeks before to get him ready. He was so ready to start school and its just what he needs too. He has loved it. He gets so excited. He tells me I don't have to walk him in because he's a big boy. He's so funny and absolutely adorable. I am so happy with the school we chose too. He loves his teachers. I love hearing all the things he learns and his new friends. He has already gotten so smart. I do miss him while he's gone but it makes it so worth it when I pick him up and he has the biggest grin on his face.































No comments: