Saturday, August 3, 2013

24th of July

This year for the 24th I spent it yet again with my Scentsy/Grace Adele sisters. We did the craft fair at the city office building and let me tell you it kicked my butt! I had what I thought was a kidney stone (more to come on that later after more tests and doctors this week) and had to be there Thursday 2-9, Friday noon-11pm, Saturday 8am-11pm, Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday 8am-11pm in 98 degree weather. It was hot and sometimes miserable but I learned so much. Britt and Beck came and saw me as much as they could without being in the way and my family came and supported me everyday. Beckham was able to go on carnival rides, eat food at the park, and play with friends. It was a crazy week but a good successful one as well.














No comments: