Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July weekend

For the 4th of July we had a very relaxed weekend. On the 4th we spent the day with our friends Conrad and Nicole helping with the sprinkler system then had a BBQ. I didn't get any pictures. But it was a lot of fun to just hang out. Friday we had to work then went back to Nicole and Cons to get something's done before we headed to the cabin. We spent Friday night and Saturday at the cabin. Beckham loves it there. He is getting so good at riding his four wheeler that now he is able to do it without being held onto. Saturday Jord and I went for a ride to see my uncles new property. Well that ended up being a bad idea. The ride bumped a kidney stone loose and I ended up in the ER. Well I have a stone and an infection. Beckham did so well at the hospital and was adorable. I'm very lucky to be blessed with such an awesome kid.




















No comments: