Sunday, March 17, 2013

This weekend we did a few fun things. I didn't get pictures of it. Friday we went up to Lyndseys game. He loved it. At first he couldn't see Lyndsey because she changed her hair but once he found her he loved watching her. They ended up beating Snow College both games Friday. Lyndsey did awesome.





Saturday we hung out at Wayne & Marsha's. Britt and Beckham got his four wheeler working and he was on cloud 9! He spent the day riding his four wheeler down to the Shop and back. I spent the day with my sweet mother in law, Ty, and Shayla. First we went to Shays pampered chef party then we ran to Sephora to get some make up! It was a great relaxing day.



Today we went to the Rock Show to support my Grandpa Mark and Uncle Dell. Beckham wasn't to sure about it at first since they had a guy with dinosaurs walking around. Beckham got a cool rock and and a shark tooth necklace. I got a Tiffany colored sphere that's awesome.





Today was also Uncle Tyson's birthday. I didn't get any pictures but we had dinner and then took a nap. Tyson turned 21. We love you Ty!

No comments: