Monday, January 28, 2013

Beckhams 3rd Birthday

I can not believe my little boy is already 3! Time has flown by.  He is so much fun and makes everything so much better.  He is the smartest little stink.  He is the most independent little kid.  He always wants to "help" or "I do it" or "no me mom".  At least once a week he learns a word that Britt and I have no idea where he got it from, for example dangerous and wonderful.  He is so funny.  He is always making us laugh and pulling funny faces.  He absolutely LOVES cars, balls, bats, Disney Junior, butter and jam on bread, any kind of sandwich, chocolate milk, his blankets, the iPad, four-wheelers, jeeps, all of his grandmas and grandpas, tractors, his dad, he is starting to want me a little bit more than his dad (which is a first since he was born), walking over to Grandma's, the car wash, chicken nuggets, coloring.  He has the BEST imagination! He can entertain himself for hours!

We had an awesome birthday for our little man on his birthday! We did a pirate themed party because he LOVE Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I didnt do a huge party like last year but it was still perfect. Beckham is loved by so many! He is so lucky to have his little friends Kenadee and Berlin.  His Grandparents all spoiled like always!




























Happy Birthday Buddy! Love you!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Beckham is a very special boy. Heavenly Father knew that Beckham would touch our heart with a smile. Thank you for letting me be your grandma I love you Beckham.