Thursday, August 2, 2012

Las Vegas Scentsy Convention

Last week I had such an amazing week. It was the Scentsy convention down in Vegas so I decided that I was going to go. It was a blast. I went down with Kathleen and met a new friend Sabrina and Gaylene came down a day late. Let's just say we laughed our butts off. We left Tuesday and got down there in good time so we went to a BBQ with some other Scentsy sisters then decided to go see Dancing With The Stars, which was AMAZING! I was like a giddy little 12 year old when Joey Fatone or Mark Ballas came on stage. I was able to get a "10" paddle.


The next morning we were able to sleep in then get up and go get registered. Well we stood in line for 2.5 hours which was good time since when we came out the line was 6x longer then the one we started in. After we registered we decided to hit the strip and get some souvenirs for the kids and hubs. We had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe and I'm sure the waiter thought I was crazy when I found out they had Diet Coke on tap. Haha. As we were walking down the strip a black man wearing a rhinestone bikini kept saying "look at my nipples" well Kathleen and Sabrina looked and him funny so he ran after them and yelled it at them. It scared them to death. That night they had a opening ceremony meeting that was a blast.


After that they had 3 parties to choose from so we decided to go to the lounge where they did a flash mob and it was a blast.






The next day was a day full of meetings that were amazing. It started with Donny and Marie performing. Heidi giving an amazing speech about her daughter. A Madonna impersonator, around $350 of free stuff including the new brand Grace Adele person, clutch, necklace, and much much more. We received so much free stuff that we had to carry them like half a mile and the bags and boxes left bruises all over my arm and legs. By the time we hit the hotel I called the bell desk and they came and picked up all our stuff.



That night Sabrina, Kathleen, and I went to Caesars Palace so I could get me a piece of Tiffany's. After we went and had a delish dinner at Planet Hollywood.





The next day was the last day of convention and probably the most boring. We just really missed our families I think. Except that night Heidi and Orville had Colbie Callite preform and they announced where next years convention was, which is in Indianapolis, which I am going to try my hardest to go too




I was so happy to get home to my little man. He was waiting on the curb waiting for me. I love my boys.




Here's my little Beckham in his new Jammie's. He loves them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Hey, I had Bree take swimming lessons from Allison Money Davies. She did a great job with Bree. And Bree loved it. I just called her parents house to get a hold of her since that is where she does the swimming lessons. Her parents names are Ken and Mina money. Good Luck.